A balm to rescue dry and cracked feet
- Fill the medium-sized pot halfway with water and slowly bring to a medium heat.
- While the water heats, cut two tablespoons of beeswax and throw into the smaller pot. Add 8 ounces of water and ¼ cup almond oil.
- When finished, put the small pot inside this medium saucepan with water, so it melts without burning.
- With a wooden spoon, stir until the mixture is liquid and smooth. This process will take approximately 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let it warm.
- Pour the mixture into glass containers and wait until they become solid.
- When the liquids become solids, they are ready for use. Remember to use this balm to pamper your feet every morning, before putting on your shoes.
- You can also use it at night and cover your feet with socks.
Ingredients and Utensils
- 8 ounces of water
- 1 ounce of bee’s wax
- ¼ cup of almond extract
- 2 four ounce containers
- One medium pot
- One small pot
- Wooden knife
¡Que tengas un día maravilloso!
Recuerda que como siempre, todo lo que necesitas para tu salud, belleza y hogar lo puedes encontrar en casa.