An ointment to eliminate psoriasis and dry skin
- Fill the medium pot halfway with water and slowly bring to a medium heat.
- While the water heats, cut two tablespoons of beeswax and put into the smaller pot.
- When finished, put the small pot inside this medium saucepan with water, thus surrounding the beeswax in a water bath.
- Pour the coconut oil into a small saucepan where you put the beeswax.
- With wooden spoon stir until the mixture is liquid and smooth. This process will take approximately 15 minutes.
- When you mix everything, let the water bath cool. You don’t want to get burned doing this
- Pour the ointment into the glass containers and wait until they become solid.
- When the ointment becomes solid, it’s ready for use. Now you can soothe your skin!
Ingredients and Utensils
- Bee’s wax (You can get this from bee-keepers)
- ¾ cup of coconut oil, almond oil or chamomile oil.
- Lavender essential oil
- A knife
- Crystal containers for storing the ointment
- A medium pot
- A small pot
- A wooden knife
¡Que tengas un día maravilloso!
Recuerda que como siempre, todo lo que necesitas para tu salud, belleza y hogar lo puedes encontrar en casa.