For stains on the skin
- Cut, peel and boil the yam, until it is soft and you can run a knife easily through it.
- Mash it with the pestle or fork.
- When warm, apply it as a mask where you have stains on your skin. Make sure the mixture is a tolerable temperature for your skin, in order to avoid burns.
- Leave it on your skin until it dries and remove it later with plenty of water.
- Remember to repeat this procedure every day until the stain is removed. This will take at least several weeks.
Ingredients and Utensils
- 1 yam
- Pestle or fork
¡Que tengas un día maravilloso!
Recuerda que como siempre, todo lo que necesitas para tu salud, belleza y hogar lo puedes encontrar en casa.