Natural repellent to get rid of mosquitoes (along with chikungunya & dengue)
- Pour vinegar and leaves in a bowl and cover well.
- Keep the bowl closed and resting for four days to two weeks. Shake it (closed) every day to keep it mixed well.
- After this time, open the container and pour out the contents.
- Dilute the liquid by adding water.
- Put the liquid in a spray bottle.
- Spray it on the skin before going outside, being careful not to not let it get into your eyes.
- If the mixture is very strong, you can dilute it with more water.
Ingredients and Utensils
- 1 bottle of apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of at least 3 of the following leaves: sage, mint, basil, lemongrass, citronella camphor, eucalyptus and/or rosemary
- Equal amount of water as of vinegar
- A container of at least 32 ounces with a top
- A spray bottle
- A colander
¡Que tengas un día maravilloso!
Recuerda que como siempre, todo lo que necesitas para tu salud, belleza y hogar lo puedes encontrar en casa.